Looking at those pictures really makes me realize how big he is and how fast he's grown. It's so cliche but true..they grow SO fast. All the pictures were adorable..that first one of him and Dustin is precious!
I love all those pictures too :) He's so cute and in some of the pictures I can really see him mimicking your smile! It's so amazing how observant our children are! What a cutie :)
Alicia, Logan is getting so big! I can't believe it. I hope things are going great in Texas and that Dustin will get into a dental school soon. Good Luck with everything.
5 comments:
Looking at those pictures really makes me realize how big he is and how fast he's grown. It's so cliche but true..they grow SO fast. All the pictures were adorable..that first one of him and Dustin is precious!
I love all these pictures Alicia. They are so cute. Good luck on your move to Texas. I know your family must be thrilled to have you close.
Alicia, what a cutie! He has this big adorable smile in all of the pictures. Happy Boy!
I love all those pictures too :) He's so cute and in some of the pictures I can really see him mimicking your smile! It's so amazing how observant our children are! What a cutie :)
Alicia, Logan is getting so big! I can't believe it. I hope things are going great in Texas and that Dustin will get into a dental school soon. Good Luck with everything.
Post a Comment