
Well after much persuasion I've decided to start a blog. So I guess I can say I'm a blogger now thanks to Teryn, Claire, and Julia who were my inspiration. LOL
Anyways well as many of you know we are beginning a new quest in our lives. After 2 attempts to crack into dental school, we are moving to increase our odds with residency. So as of now we are planning on moving to Texas on April 25. Yes in 2 weeks!! Although I am excited to turn a new leaf and live close to family and closer to friends, I am kind of sad to close this chapter in our lives. Utah has been all I've know since high school, and this has been our home since we got married.
On a good note, we are thinking we might be selling our house. (3rd offers the charm we HOPE) As you all know the real estate market isn't at it's best right now. Although we will be taking a loss, we feel the sacrifice will be more beneficial in the future. So if all goes well we will be closing before we pack to leave. If all doesn't go well don't worry we are still moving, we are just going to become landlords. Our dream come true! HAHA!
Well now lets talk about the BEST thing in our lives LITTLE LOGAN. Who ever knew that being a mommy was the best job ever. I know you hear people say that, but you really never know how much it's true until the miracle happens to you. Logan is the cutest thing ever with his toothy 3 teeth grin. (2 on bottom and 1 on top) He's rolling over from front to back and back to front. It's so cute. He loves to jump, eat, and play with mom and dad. Logan is so independent at only 8 1/2 months. He loves to feed himself, hold his own sippy cup, and most of all put his own binky in his mouth. If you lay him down for nap or bedtime and try to give him a binky he pushes your hands away, grabs his own, and puts it in his mouth. This month he's really been exploring sleeping positions. He likes to lay on his side, his back with 1 hand under his bum and 1 under his head, and the funniest holding on to the top and bottom of his bumper pad.
Well to wrap things up, Dustin and I are doing GREAT. Dustin is finishing up work at his current job making doors, and I work from home doing vacation rentals online. Dustin is preparing to take the DAT (dental admissions test) on the 24th, and well me I'm just praying that he does well! Thanks for looking at my blog, and I hope in the future the stories might just be a little more entertaining. I am by no way a writer, but if this blog does nothing more, I hope it provides you glimpse into the life of the McCammons.
6 comments:
yay! I'm so glad that you've joined the world of blogging! Just wait until you have most of it figured out, then you'll be addicted! yay! Cute family picture :) Let me know how your move goes... Good Luck!
woohoo!! welcome to blog world! like teryn said, you will find that it's sooo addicting. i'm actually about to call you right now since i saw that i missed your call. we CAN'T WAIT for the big move!!
yay!! Now I can still keep in touch when y'all leave..... :(
I loved your blog Alecia. I think you did a great job! I even tried my hand at it and gave up. I love the blue background as it accents your photos so well. Good luck on the move. What a birthday present for Julia - to have a best friend move closer!
thanks so much for joining us! Now I can follow what is going on the family while you are gone, I will miss you much! Tell Dustin Good Luck!
Love you,
The Cerise Family
Hey Alicia your blog is sure cute. We've just joined ourselves and it is addicting. Good luck on the move...that was us last year at the same time. Where will you be living?
Post a Comment