Monday, April 14, 2008

Texas Here We Come

These are my sisters kids. They will be living right down the road from us when we move to Texas. They love baby Logan, and fight to see who will get his attention first! It's adorable.
This is my brother's oldest daughter- They live in Dallas, and we will probably see them 1 once a month or hopefully more! This is my brother's youngest, and she's just a bubble of energy, and so much fun for Logan to play with!
This is my brother's oldest and only boy. Logan will have a blast when he gets a little older because he evens the numbers on boys/girls and will love playing with his boy cousins.

We are going to be living with my parents for a little while, but hopefully in the next few months Dustin will find a good job in Dallas or Houston and we will leave the small town life and set up camp in a bigger city. I do appreciate a small town, but I appreciate more the activities available in a bigger city! We aren't quite sure what is in store for us in the future, but we know that we are making the right move. Whatever is suppose to happen will if we are patient!!!

4 comments:

The Allred Family said...

I am excited that tyou guys have a new direction. I think TX will be great for you two!

Teryn said...

I miss Texas... sometimes I wish I was moving there :) Good luck. I'm going to be calling you today about your modbe order. Thanks for the shout out by the way (your post about modbe and me) your awesome!

Mimi said...

These cousins are all adorable. How lucky for Logan to have such a large group of playmates! He'll love all the kids' attention...Gracie sure does! I know your family must be sooo excited to have you move home, so they can get some of that sweet sugar!

The Allred Family said...

Love the new template....you are getting so good girl!