Thursday, April 17, 2008

Look at Me!!!

Logan and I has a wonderful day today! Dad was taking a practice full length DAT test, so we took advantage of that and spent the day out of the house. We went shopping, visiting teaching, and played in the grass. Logan loves to wear Daddy's hat, so when he comes home from football practice or a game the tradition is for Logan to wear the hat for a few minutes. He thinks it's great, and of course Dad loves that he gets excited to see him.
Logan has 4 teeth now. I love trying to capture those pearly whites on camera. This one is actually not the most recent. He got his 3rd lower tooth a few days ago. He loves to chew on everything now to figure out exactly how these foreign objects that are popping up in his mouth work. We laugh at him cause he's a snaggle tooth, and we have no idea when the other top one is going to come in! I love this picture because it is the epitome of his honest effort to crawl. He's starting to push up more and rock back and forth. I think that crawling will be in his near future. I'm excited for the mile stone, but I'm also dreading child proofing the house!
Monkey see, Monkey do. Logan loves to watch us eat, and now he's really starting to wonder what the utensils are. I decided to share my fork with him today and see exactly what he did, and of course he just chewed on it from every angle.
He does manage to get the right part in his mouth, now if he can only get the food to stay on it first. Today we shared pasta with marinara and broccoli. He really likes to try everything I eat, and even though he makes a scornful face sometimes, he just keeps on eating it. I feel blessed that so far he likes everything.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I can't get over his HUGE smile! And the snaggle tooth is funny. Just makes them more adorable.

Julia said...

My favorite picture is the one of him trying to crawl. GOSH he's SO cute!

Becca J said...

gosh, what a STUD MUFFIN! Little Logan is just too cute...

The Allred Family said...

He has got so much thick hair. What a cutie. And by the way, I have decided he looks like your Dad, whom I have only met once or twice. But from what I remember, he looks JUST like him. How's the crawling coming along? And the WW??? By the way I got the strangest feelings when I came onto your blog today and heard Kalai. It was such a rish of emotion, my eyes were watering adn it was automatic. How weird am I? It just reminded me of our college days adn our friendship. AWWW....sniff sniff. Must be that time! :)

The Allred Family said...

LOgan, how does that fork taste?

The Allred Family said...

that pic at the top with the baseball hat on is the one that looks just like your dad. :)