Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sprawled Out

I like to call this one sprawled out, because he looks soo comfortable and peaceful. He's learned to prop his foot up on the bumper pads and throw his binky out of the bed. My favorite is that he rubs his binky against the wall by reaching under the bumper pads. He does that to get our attention. Although bedtime is a great break for both of us, I always look forward to morning when I go to his room and he greets me with a binky smile!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

this is my favorite picture. haha it's so cute. you'll be glad you took sleeping pictures..just today i was thinking i wanted to take more pictures of gracie while she's sleeping so i never forget it. i can't wait to hold him and play with him and see what a big boy he is now. ps- looks like you've figured out the blog thing pretty well!