Well today our buyers came by for their final walk through on the house! They seemed please, but a little worried about finding renters. I gave them some good tips(at least I thought they were good), and hopefully they can find people quickly. I offered to help as much as I can so that they can rent it with no problems, and when they left I could see they seemed settled. I hope everything goes well, and the papers get signed with no problems. They are nice people getting this place for an investment! I think they will be pleased with the turn out.Well the clock is ticking, and we will be leaving for Texas in about 9 days. It's crazy to think we are about to turn our world upside down. (in a good way) We are so excited to turn our little guy into a Texas cowboy (Dallas cowboy that is)....
2 comments:
ALICIA!!!! You're moving back to Texas? Welcome back home! It's so weird at first. We've been here almost a year and after living in beautiful Orange County CA for 4 years, it was really hard to adjust to ugly Texas and the weather. But it's been so good for us!! Sorry I haven't emailed yet. I only use the internet at friends' houses, my parents', or at the apartment clubhouse. Yeah, we're cheap. We don't have it and we're trying to buy a house...or a townhome, or just own something. Anyway, I will keep updated on your blog!!! When you get here, we can meet up! I'm in Dallas (Richardson).
ahh I'm sooo glad that the deal is still looking like it's going to go through. I know you're stressed, but the relief will be SO worth it when the papers are signed and you are on your way here. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment