Sorry Chanel I've not blogged in forever, but here is the answer to "6 things you don't, or maybe you do, know about me"
1: I have to have lotion on my feet when I go to bed. I like to rub my feet together for warmth and I can't stand the feeling of two sandpaper feet rubbing together.
2: I can't spell, but I guess that's no secret. Dustin makes fun of me every time I post on my blog because there are always grammatical errors. I pretty much get the spelling right because of the wonderful invention of spell check, but too bad they can't create a program that checks to make sure you have the right word in the sentence. So sorry if it pains some of you to read my blog, but hey that's me so sorry!
3: I dislike hairy things, that's why I shave my whole body! I know I'm not the only one, but I like my arms to be as slick as my legs! I'm lucky I married a hairless man too!
4: I hate to travel! I guess we are opposites Chanel! Don't get me wrong I love to see new things and be in great places, but I hate the ride there. I really hate being in the car for more than an hour, and airplanes just suck the whole way. I'm not scared, but they just give me massive headaches. I get car sick really easily.
5:I don't like spicy! If the food is so hot that you can't taste any flavor outside of the burning sensation in your tongue, I just rather not eat it. On the other hand, I do love foods with lots of spices! The more flavor the better!
6:I really like to read/watch sappy love stories. It's great when they are so sweet that I feel butterflies in my tummy. I know it's silly!
Well there ya go, and now I tag Becca, Claire, Teryn, and Kim.
3 comments:
awww, do I really have to do that? :) I will. It just make take a day or tow. I just got my wisdom teeth out today! YIKES! Anywho...i pride myself in the fact that i knew most of those things about you! :)
Thanks for coming to see us even though you hate traveling. :) I hope it was worth the drive!
Fun things to read about you. Shaving your whole body? I've never heard of that. So, if you miss a day are you a whisker bush? I suppose that's less painful than waxing though.
Post a Comment