Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spring Lake Park






I ran into one of my high school friends at Wal-Mart a week or so ago, and we decided to take the kids to the park and go to lunch. Her little girl is almost exactly 1 month older than Logan so it was perfect. Spring Lake Park is in Texarkana and is a great park for kids to play. We fed the ducks bread, played on the jungle gym, put the kids in swings, and let them play in the rocks. My friend's little girl is so sweet, she was giving Logan hugs and kisses. Of course he was the typical boy and was pushing her away, but it was so sweet. The kids had the best time, and it was great to catch up with high school friends. It's crazy how fast time passes and how quickly we grow apart.

5 comments:

Jason and Ashlee said...

He is getting so big. I love the pictures and the stories you told about Logan. Being a mom is just awesome - I can't wait for my day to come.

Mimi said...

Logan is growing so fast! And he is such a cutie! I love his curls.

Jason and Ashlee said...

Hey Alicia - how do you change your contact list to show when your friends/family last updated their blogs? I like how yours is set up - plus you don't have to take as much time scrolling through all of them. I appreciate your help. My email is ashlee_andersen@hotmail.com.

The Allred Family said...

how fun to catch-up with an old friend. You were always so good at keeping in touch with people. Logan looks SOOO big in these pics. His hair is soooo long and cute.

The Allred Family said...

i just have to say really quick (i know i already commented) that your friend's little girl (and maybe it's just the pic) looks just like your sister!