Dustin decided this year he wanted the biggest stocking he could find. Wishful thinking right?? Well we found a fairly big one and hung it by the fireplace. Everyone in my family got a kick out of it, so here is the picture of the stockings hung by the fire!! We tried to take a picture of Logan in it for the Christmas card, but he threw the biggest fit and kicked his legs frantically when we tried to put him in it. So that picture was a no go!!
I was so worried this year that if we put the tree up we would be fighting Logan the whole month to keep the ornaments on the tree and his little hands away. Well not so much because this year we put up two guard reindeer and Logan is terrified of them. My dad said they look like Arnold Schwarzenegger because they have really buff thighs. Anyways Logan doesn't even get near the tree because he thinks they are real. There has been a few times his balls have gone by the tree, and he doesn't even dare get close, so he pulls our fingers until we get up to get them for him. Dustin was holding Logan, and he put him down right beside one of the reindeer and Logan screeched out and then ran away. So I guess I can say problem solved...or I guess problem prevented thanks to the blow up reindeer!
5 comments:
you guys are fast with your decorating. I'm amazed. Beautiful tree.... Dustin, are you ohping to fit a car or something in that stalking???
hahaha that's funny about the reindeer...and the Texas-sized stocking. Love it. I love all the decorating too..looks great. I will get mine up this week. Are y'all going to stay in Texas for Christmas or go up to Utah?
I love the decorations. They all look so good :) I think it is so cute Logan is afraid of the reindeers, but like you said - problem solved. I totally agree with you on Twilight - not as good as I hoped it would be. Oh well, i'm sure i'll see #2 when it comes out.
LOL!!! I love the reindeers. I can't get over that he is scared of them....too cute. The house is beautiful and Dustin's stocking sticks out for sure! Merry Christmas.
LOL! How cute! Lucky you that Logan will stay away from the tree. Your dad must've been inspired. I love the decorations, they make it look so festive. Dustin is a funny fellow getting right into the spirit of a Texas Christmas! Will we be seeing y'all this year? You know you're always welcome!
Post a Comment